Sunday, 16 October 2016

CAS Watercolour October Reminder


We are already over half way through October!!  Thanks to all that have played along in our very first challenge at CAS Watercolour.  And thank you to all that are interested in joining our Design Team.   The Design Team Call has now closed.  Successful applicants will be contacted within a few days.

If you haven't had a chance to play along yet, why don't you come join us.  We'd love to see you in the gallery!

Please enter only Clean and Simple Watercolour cards.
Thank you!!

Our sample cards


We hope our cards inspire you to play along.  The challenge is open until October 24th (midnight PDT), so there's lots of time to join in.




1 comment:

  1. Bonnie had written a very nice comment on my blog and that's why I discovered this blog and the wonderful october creations. I made my card last week and I hope, I can still join the challenge!
    I will be visiting often in the future!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete